CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 19, 2013

plz stop this stupidity!!

it was someone's that we know punya wedding..
i was with a friend that he doesnt know..
he came with amin..
and we all sat at the same table..
mula2 mmg aku xperasan kan dia..
then he came to me..
try to talk to me..as what he
used to do..

aku bangun..pergi amik.mknn..tinggalkan dia terpinga2..
tp dia xputus asa..
he walked towards me...
and buat gaya selamba..
and talk and talk and talk..
i just cant ignore him.
aku pun termakan umpan..
mula2 ingatkan nk biarkan aje dia ckp sorg2..biar dia nmpak cm org giler...
but i just couldnt..
all my heart is with him..and he was there standing in front of me...
and we talk and laugh and talk somemore..
and he treated me so nicely..
sampai cair smula hati aku yg  keras cam batu ni...
and suddenly i woke up..
and all that was left is me and my heartache


. ..

how do u fix a broken heart..?
even a doctor cant treat her own heartache..
and all i feel is this heaviness and loneliness..
and its all coming back to me..

"tinggal aku terjatuh..
terseksa batinku..sudah tak sempurna.."


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

0 comments:

Post a Comment