CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ohhhh,,

I am not feeling well, at all...
maybe need to have a break from all these hectic-nesses..
cant eat
cant enjoy eating
cant even see or smell the foods that i used to like, makanan kat Resque for example...
and this causes me to be very lethargic......
huuu
need my mama with me right here right now...

i did call mama smlm, and it helped a bit, at least takde la rasa nak nangis je dgn ke-helpless-an diri ni...
but, being in this state of health, i cant even read my books...

tomorrow, i have a case presentation with Prof Wahab..and in the evening, my seminar with Dr Fadzil

tp i cant read anything at all...
my tummy is the main reason all these to happen...
oh la tummy, jgn la begini plz...
asyik rasa bloated then nausea then start to rumble again and again
then, sakit yg tak terhingga


i tried to be strong tp tummy ni asyik berdegil je 24/7

saya dh nk pro in few days time...
saya nk kena lulus pro ni, my parents are already waiting for me kat umah tu..

di kala begini, terasa betapa berharga nye nikmat kesihatan...
yg mmg slalu saya lupakan...

1 comments:

mikichann

the exact same thg happens when i drink 1 glass of nescafe air kaw.....
:(
sila cept pulih yee...

Post a Comment