CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Arini birthday Abah :)

Arini ialah birthday abah..

happy birthday abah..
Abah with Baby ~

sori sgt malam td ayu tak call nak wish abah..
ayu tertido..huuu..
alarm dh menjerit2 dah kat sebelah telinga ni, tp mata ni degil tak nak bangun..huuu.

Happy birthday to my beloved Abah..
the one and only man that i am for sure, love sooooooooo much, sampai bila2 pun..

Abah
thanks for always be there for me..
setiap masa dan ketika, bila ayu susah dan senang..
i know, in ur silence u do care, a lot..
and u always have the right words to say..and the right things to do..
to show me, that u love me...

i may not be an easy one, out of the 4 girls..
i am loud...
i talk a lot...
i complaint a lot...
i would say one thing then turn it into another thing.
sometime i can be quite a drama queen..
but most of the time, i am me...

and thanks a lot, Abah, for loving me as u do...
for showing me the world and lead me through the right path, all the time..
for helping me through the seemingly 'unkind-and-cruel' bumpy roads in my life..
for being the strong hand that i hold onto, whenever i am lost..
for being the one who comes with solutions for all the troubles that i made..
for being the one who is there for me,no matter what and no matter when...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH..
Semoga sentiasa bahagia dgn mama, sampai ke syurga..
Semoga abah sihat selalu..
Semoga abah panjang umur, murah rezeki..
Semoga abah gembira selalu...
Semoga all the 4 of us, Ayu Adik, Ija, Ina akan dpt membahagiakan abah selalu, balas semula semua jasa2 abah, dan dpt buat abah berbangga dgn kami berempat :)
dan paling utama,
Semoga abah sentiasa dlm rahmat dpd-Nya..

Love u always,
AYU

0 comments:

Post a Comment