CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

when words arent just words...

I am the kind of girl who is very fond of words...
words can make me smile..
and words also can make me cry..
no matter if the words are spoken out to me..or written to me...
still, words are the things that can touch me deeply...

when the words are not what u expect to come from someone you least expect to say those things...
it really hurts....
seriously...

fine...
jangan la smpai sebegini memperkecilkan saya...
seolahnye saya ni ntah siapa2 je kan...
tak pernah ada sesiapa pn yg jadi mata2 of u..
ingat kita ni siapa..?
sampai kena ada mata2 bagai ni...?

plz la..
seriously plz la...
i do respect u..
if u only know that..
and i am not a crazy, dellusional person...

All the things that i say, are the words that came from u..
and u alone....
no one else tell me that...

and from now on, i dont want to know anything at all..

tak payah nak ckp apa2...
tak payah nak cerita apa2..
tak payah nak bgtau apa2...
tak perlu smua tu..
kita takkan tanya pape lagi..
coz i dont care anymore..
not now, not ever..

0 comments:

Post a Comment