CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My belated birthday wish for my beloved abah :)

16 April,birthday abah...
Saya tak sempat nak wat pape pn utk abah..
Tak sempat beli kad birthday..tak beli kan adiah..even tak balik umah pn utk sambut birthday abah..
Tp, here i am..i am writing this post just for my beloved abah...
To wish him happy birthday...walaupun dh terlambat sebenarnya..hehe :P

Abah...
Ayu mungkin bukan anak yg terbaik..
Ayu kadang2 wat benda2 yg menyusahkan abah...
Ayu slalu je mengada2 minta itu, minta ini dpd abah...
Bila ayu takde duit, ayu mintak je dpd abah..dn abah akan bank-in kan asap...
Bila ayu ada problem, ayu mintak je abah tolong settle kan utk ayu, tak kira siang atau malam...
Ayu kadang2 tu wat sesuatu tanpa pikir panjang...dan ayu tau, antara tindak-tanduk ayu tu, pasti banyak yg telah melukakan hati, mengguris perasaan abah...
Tp,
Abah..
Being yourself, u are my one and only hero..
There is no other man that i really respect, that i really look up onto..that i really adore, but you..
You are a man of your words..
You'll do anything just to make sure that we all get the best of everything..
You are a man of all the virtues, a man of honour and dignity, in this world which seems to be lacking of all that....
Through all your silence, i know that u really care...
Through all your words and your doings, i know that u really love me...
For you are always there for me..no matter what has happened..whenever i need u..
And i'm very grateful to Allah, for giving me such a wonderful and loving father..
For giving me a very rare,precious gem in my life..
For giving you as my Abah..my one and only hero.. My beloved father...
Abah..i love u soooo much..
Though words are not enough..
And i know that i'll never ever be able to pay back everything that u have done for me...
I'll always pray for you..
For your health and your happiness..
For your wealth and your hopes...
For your success in this life as well as in the hereafter....
For the blessings in everything you have done for all us...
Coz only He can repay every single thing that u have done for me......
Happy birthday Abah..
I love you sooooooo much~

0 comments:

Post a Comment