CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 1, 2013

and i shall end this..

And now i have come to a clear term..
And i think it is because of keberkatan Ramadhan

Although Ramadhan is coming towards the end 
Dan sekarang la baru aku tersedar kebodohan aku selama ni..

Haha.. Seriously i am laughing at myself with all my might..

Yes true..
I enjoy every moment of that thingy 
But when reality hits...
It hits hard 
As if waking me up from a deep sleep..

And now..
I am starting to be my old self..
Let me be boring..
Let me be lonely..
But plz..i dont want to get involved deeper in this weirdest thing hapenning btwn us....
And as the future unfolds...
I'll accept it all..
I'll accept it all..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

0 comments:

Post a Comment