CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Time goes by..

24..Alhamdulillah coz I managed to reach this age…

I'm so grateful for all that I have in my 24-years of life journey…

For my beloved family..mama,abah, adik,ija and baby…they are always there for me, in every ups-and-downs of my life-ride…

For all my bestest friends ;

My mucuk,

My cayangsjut,mijah,hana,qila,izzati,put,yuyu….

My dearest dears, ct nad, us, azi…

My motivator..yg slalu membantu saya di kala saya memerlukan bantuan..yg sntiasa bg nasihat..sntiasa bg dorongan n semangat..dan sentiasa menceriakan diri saya dan slalu buat saya ketawa..

They are the reason that I can survive throughout these ever-challenging life as a medical student… They are always there for me, no matter what happen..to help me out, to make me happy when I'm sad, to give me advice and to support me all these while… Thanks a lot korang..sayang korang sgt2.. Muah muah muah :D

For all the blessings that I've received, which I usually took for granted…that I usually terlepas pandang….

I hope for success, love and happiness throughout my coming years..

To have everything that life can offer …

To be a better person,

a better daughter,

a better friend,

Most importantly, a better servant of the Almighty... J



XOXO, Me, counting each moment of the coming years..

1 comments:

ezzu

hepi belated besday wada...
semoga apa yang diimpikan wada tercapai....amin...=)

cayang wada! =)

Post a Comment