CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Timeless~

I was dreaming away, when Mr.Nazri was teaching after the seminar today..
the topic was metabolic bone dz..
Mr Nazri, picked my name from the attendance sheet and asked me, "What is bone..?"
My answer, "bone is...bone is...bone is a tissue...." and my tongue cant say anything..nothing at all...
beng-ong.. sangat2 beng-ong..apa punya jawapan la tu..ish,ish,ish..tu la, sape suruh day-dreaming lg dlm klas..
So, jwpn yg dipertuturkan oleh mr nazri ialah ...jeng jeng jeng :P
a living tissue, specialized connective tissue,that has collagen inside, can respond to physical loads and allows some bending before it fails, and can repair themselves to be just like normal bone tissue.
(in case keluar soalan ni nnt time short case ke,long case ke..hihi..sbb jetul penah crita benda yg sama, dulu mr nazri pernah tny soalan itu kpd grup jetul..)
Ngeh ngeh ngeh..then sy pn terpaku la mendengar ajaran mr.Nazri,sbb dh ter'caught-red-handed' sbb tak pay attention in class..hehe :P
hmm, dlm byk2 yg sy dgr td dlm kelas, i managed to write these down in my notes..

Quoted from Mr.Nazri

When u grow older...
Your hair becomes white..
Your skin becomes wrinkled..
Your eyes become less clear...
You become less and less stronger....

And suddenly, the facts came down like a thunder in my heart..
Is it true..?
Is it really true..?
I'm 23 going on 24 dis March..
Meaning that, with each passing moment, i'm growing older..
Nevermind about that...
But, what struck me then was that, my parents are getting older as well....
Really..?


Coz i couldnt see all of that happening, to my Abah....
My Abah is still the Abah that i've known, since i was born,nearly 24 years ago..
My hero..The one who is always there to protect me..
The one that i turn to, whenever i need help..whenever i need protection..
The one who gives me all that i need to live my life...
The one who ensures my security..
My one and only hero.....
though time has passed and he is older now, he'll be my hero,forever...

And i also couldnt see all of that happening, to my Mama....
My Mama is still the Mama that i've known, since i was born,nearly 24 years ago..
My best friend..The one who is always there for me, no matter what, no matter when..
The one that i turn to, for advice, for guidance..
The one who always wipe out my tears and put up a smile on my face, for millions of time now..
The one who understands me more than i do...
My ultimate best friend..
though time has passed and she is older now, she'll be my best friend,always...

To Abah and Mama, i love you so much...
You both are my world...my life..
I love u so much...

XOXO, Me, as time passes by....

4 comments:

MiJaH

how do u define living things other than the ability to breath & grow?
they're able to respond to stress & repair themselves accordingly..

stress makes biological tissue become better..
but too much stress is also not good..

p/s: ni notes seminar kite td wada..hihi~ :P

azi

wada.. sedih baca post wada ni.. teringt mak n bpk azi kt umah.. mak.. bpk.. love u n miss u so much!!

Ezzu & Nizam

wada wat ezu nk balik umah lg....huhu......

mikichann

wadaa... tacing nye....
sob sob

Post a Comment