CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 21, 2013

i am gonna miss u!!

ari2 di sini dihiburkan oleh dia..
yes..true.
dia sgt muda..
dia bukan doktor..
and he is not a malay pun..
but he treats me nice..
and he knows all my previous kisah hidup..

how a guy broke my heart into trillion pieces...
and he just know that when i listen to a song that breaks my heart,he will say so..."mcm kisah awk kan.."

hmmm.
and he selalu buy me drinks.. and foods..
he feeds me bila aku lapar..haha.
mmg aku slalu la lapar kan..
keja kat green tu.xsempat mkn minum..and luckily he is around..

and he knows when to make me laugh..
and he respects me...
and that is what i am gonna miss selepas ni..
his company..and presence...

it is such a nice and warm feeling when u know that sumone do care about u...

even sblm ni,the one guy that i stupidly fall for, xpernah treat me seperti dia layan aku..
haha..
thanks a lot awk coz buat idup kta seronok..
i really appreciate it..
and most of all,thank u for all ur care...
and i am gonna miss u...

:(

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

0 comments:

Post a Comment