CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A year older, A year wiser..

Haha..hari ni, ada apa eh...? ^^ wink wink...
as what 2 sisters yg duk kat umah di ketika ini said, "kita tgk apa yg kakyu buat on 9hb ni"
so, u are true my dearest sisters (si kembar com ; adlina = comel, liyana = comot..)
this is what i am doing..
i am writing this on my blog..hahaha..
berani maut kan kakak awak yg baik hati ini :P
(tu la, sape suruh korg asyik membuat count-down kat umah tu...kakyu dh terikut2 dh ni...haha)

so, to whom these words are meant for... (i know dia tak baca tp at least i write sumting, kan...)

for me, today is a special day...
though each day is amazing by itself,
but today is a special day of the amazing everyday...

Today is a gift of everyday..
to have someone as special as the one born on this date, 24 years ago...
sumone who is always there with me....
sumone who is always there for me...
sumone who always make me laugh, and laugh and laugh somemore...
sumone who always make me feel at ease...
sumone who let me be me, so i dont have to pretend to be sumone of which i'm not...

So, today, on your birthday....
I wish for all your dreams to come true...
I wish for all your days to be filled with happiness....
I wish for your health and well-being, for years and years ahead...
I wish you all the pleasures, of which money cant buy...
I wish you many years of laughter and joy...
I wish you all the coming years to be devoid of sorrow..
I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after...
 

2 comments:

mikichann

:)
sedapnya ayat.. kena blaja dari wada ni

Wada Adam

jannah..hehe..biasa je tu...xsedap pn...tp sbb kita xtau cmne nk wish happy birthday dgn comel nye,so, tulis je la kat blog ni..hehe ;)

Post a Comment