CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

feeling fades...

It fades...
It does..trust me..

After 6 month of unable to contact you-know-who..
Semalam at last dia jawab my call.and we talk..
Ttg dia nak continue MO-ship in which department..
About dia nak sambung amik master in ortho...
About dia yg nk beli rumah..
And when he asked why i didnt buy d house that i mentioned to him a year plus ago, the fon just terputus begitu sahaja..
Betul..
I did try to call him tapi asyik masuk voicemail..
So i guess that's all for me n him..
Itu saja..

Pernah dgr tak yg "God works in mysterious way..'

I think it is true..
Allah tahu yg terbaik..
And selepas semua doa2 itu, i think.d answer is right in front of my eyes..

He is not for me..

And now i can admit that..
And i will not cry for that..
Coz..
My feelings for him is no longer there..
Full stop..

To him..
I might be d stupidest girl ever..
For believing that u n me will be us..
But now i know..
U and me will always be u and me..
I wasted all this 5years for u..so now i AM moving on..
Goodbye to u..
Thanks for giving me such a  colourful life for d past 5 years (+ 6months of gloomy days ever)

I think it is your loss coz i have been loving u like a mad person does..i used to be willing to do anything for u..to sacrifice everything for u.. But u just ignore me..

I used to think that i am not worth for u.
That i havent dont enough for u..
That i should do more to at least redeem myself to get u...

And now i do see it differently..
And it is true as what my frens had told me repeatedly..

U r just not worth for me..
I deserve someone better than u..
I really do ;)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

1 comments:

fatinis

Go,go, kak Wada!! :D

Post a Comment