CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

mimpi itu lagi~

malam td, mimpi yg tak best tu dtg lg...perit rasa di hati bila pikir pasal mimpi tak best tu..

i said 'yes' to someone that i barely know..
that someone says, it's better to live with sumone that love me ( him) instead of waiting for someone that do not..
so i said yes..

but days after that, i still cant remember that sumone's name..
i think that someone was so insignificant to me, i cant even recall his name... 
i dont know him that much, he just came into my life,just like that..
but one thing for sure, only one name keeps on playing in my mind..i cant even erase that name...

then one day, that someone comes out of sudden and he finds me, at that time i was busy (i think i'm working at that time..)
he is so angry with me, i dont know why..
he is so fierce..he scolds me right away..
i dont know why i'm being scolded..
i just stand there, watching that sumone scolding me..
i stand still, like a stone..
i ask that sumone for explaination, but he keeps on scolding me...
i wanted to run..i wanted to cry...but i cant...


then, when i look away, there is dia out there..
dia is there, looking at me being scolded by that sumone..
dia was looking right into my eyes, but yet, he did nothing...
dia just stand there, look into me..then he went away..
dia berlalu pergi meninggalkanku keseorangan di situ..
namun aku terkaku di situ,  aku tak mampu mengejarnya lagi..
dan aku melihat dia pergi, dan aku terasa lemah seluruh badanku...

aku jatuh rebah tersungkur..
bukan kerana aku dimarahi..
tp kerana aku sudah tak mampu mengejar dia lagi..
aku tak mampu...


and i cried again, like the last time~

0 comments:

Post a Comment