CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jangan Bercakap~

dengar lagu kat dalam kreta td..
suka sgt2 lagu2 nye..
ntah nape la, all the songs that i like td, smua nye berkaitan dgn "jangan bercakap"
adakah maksud nye, sila la senyap...??
haha

hasiyh..
mungkin berkaitan dgn emosi tak stabil kita yg bakal bekerja ini..
haha..
isnin dah masuk kerja, so, mst la rasa xsyok sbb dh abis episod tido lebih 10 jam sehari..
haha
dah xbole kuar g shopping sesuka hati..

eh, nak tulis lirik lagu2 ni..
sila paham dan kait kan dgn diri kamu sndiri ye, bukan diri saya :P
haha

"You and me 
We used to be together 

Everyday together always 
I really feel 
That I'm losing my best friend 
I can't believe
This could be the end 
It looks as though you're letting go 
And if it's real 
Well I don't want to know ...

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts.."


"All day long
I can hear people
Talking out loud
But when you hold me near
You drown out the crowd
Try as they may
They could never define
What's been said
Between your
Heart and mine

You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all..."

P/s: 1st song-dont speak by no doubt, 2nd song- when u say nothing at all by ronan keating~

0 comments:

Post a Comment