CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm gonna miss those kisses~

Basically, arini dh ari ahad, 14 february 2010, hari terakhir sy duk umah bfor balik ke kuantan (sbb tiket ari slasa dh abis, sy tpaksa pulang ke kuantan isn) utk memulakan posting ortho..huhu
Hari ni juga ialah hari azi nikah, one of my beloved fren in dis whole wide world...azi, congrats..smoga bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat ye :)
Hmm,apa yg membuatkan kita tak dpt tido mlm ni..
1.kena balut adiah sbb td xsempat nk gi counter mntak org tu wrap kan, coz dh terlambat nak gi kenduri umah mak long :P so, lpas je bayar, trus je memecut ke batu berendam ~
2. Boring la asyik kna tido aje tiap malam..
3.Nak menghayati suasana malam yg sunyi dan hening ini bfor pulang ke kuantan..uhu~
4. Saya asyik je terasa how much im going to miss everyone..Mama,Abah,Baby, and Ana+Ija~

Stiap pagi, saya dikejutkan by my little princess with a kiss on my cheek, "Kakyu, bangun, dah subuh dah ni..."
As I'm very reluctant to open up my eyes, mama will come and kiss me,trying hard to make me wake up.."ayu..bangun sayang...ni dah pukul brapa ni.."
Then, after my Subuh prayer, i'll go down and wait for Baby as she is going to school, and then, another kiss from her, before she went to school...
Then, before abah went to his office, saya salam tgn abah and cium tgn abah, and also then, i get another kiss on my cheeks...
In the morning,afternoon evening or even at nite,after helping mama, she will reward me with lots of kisses and hugs...
When baby has come back from school, when we joke around, laughing, teasing each other, she'll also give me kisses spontaneously...
Lastly, beforei went to sleep at night, there will be good night kisses from everyone, Mama,Abah, and Baby...
So tell me...How am i going to get through without these kisses in my coming days in Kuantan...
The first few days will be the toughest one..But i know i can do it, coz then, whenever i'm free, i can getback and claim back all the kisses that i've missed ^_^

XOXO, Me, another day with kisses..

2 comments:

miiki

wada...
sweetnye parents anda..
ptt pon wada sweet jgk!!
=)

MiJaH

wada..sob sob..
trus je homesick..uwaaa~~

Post a Comment