CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Past and Present...

I was a bit surprised when suddenly 'the dark side of my past' comes back haunting me, today..
Hmmm..why..? i really feel that it is disturbing...
I dont want to hv anything to do with 'that past' of my life.. It was a mistake, a foolish mistake, a dark dot in my blessful life...sometimes i regret for having that part of my life...tapi takpe la..life moves on, and so am i...dan saya sgt2 berani mengatakan, saya sgt bahagia skrg.... and i really dont want to hv anything to do with 'it' anymore...

The past was a foolish mistake..
A dark side of my younger years...
A part of my life that i really regret...
The part that i dont want to remember, dont want to know or even to hear anything about it anymore..
The part that i wish that i can delete forever in my life...
The part that really hurts, that had broken my heart into pieces....
Why should it come back to me after several years..after im happy with my present life..?
When im sure of myself, when i'm once again my true self...
I just want to tell 'that dark side of the past"...
It's all over..It's a history and it means nothing for me...
Coz now, im sure of my present...and i really hope to be my future..
My present life is such a bliss...
And I thank Allah for that..
For giving me this present of life.................
A gift that is priceless..one which i'll treasure for the rest of my life...
One that i hope will always be mine, till the end...

0 comments:

Post a Comment