CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

1,2,3.... A,B,C...

It used to be as simple as 1, 2, 3.....
U start to count, then i'll end it up.....

It used to be as easy as A, B, C....
I start to spell, then U'll read out the words...

But now, is it still the same....?
Yes... and No....

Yes, we still count 1,2,3 as what we used to do...
but,
No, now we have to add, substract, times and divide the numbers,
making it all very difficult to solve...

Yes, we still say A, B, C as what we used to do...
but,
No, now U make sentences out of the words, but I prefer the words to rhyme....

Can we sort all these things out...?
Or is it just me...
Maybe it's only me...

I'm confused of the equations...
I'm confused of the sentences...

but, more importantly...
I'm confused of You & Me....

XOXO, Me Counting and spelling...

3 comments:

mrhazrilyas

the complex equation is what u need to make the world revolve around you..
there's no need to understand,
there's no need to be confused..
just be happy that someone was genius enough to create one.. :p

Miss Azra

wada..
ske la bc wada pnyer..
wada mmg byk ilham.. :)
dont be too confused,
just speak it out to anyone that u think deserves..
*wink*wink*

miki

eh.. br 1st time terjenguk kt cni...

ksmpulannya.. dgrlah lagu 1,2,3,4 by plain white t's

=)

Post a Comment